How can you know if All-on-4 dental implants are right for you? Here are six points to consider:
- Extensive Tooth Loss: If you’re missing most or all of your teeth in one or both jaws (upper or lower), All-on-4 dental implants provide a comprehensive and efficient solution to replace a full arch of teeth.
- Replacing Dentures: Are you dissatisfied with your traditional dentures due to discomfort, slippage, or limitations on what you can eat? The All-on-4 method offers a stable and comfortable alternative!
- Bone Loss in the Jaw: If you’ve been told you’re not a candidate for traditional dental implants due to bone loss in your jaw, All-on-4 implants are a great option because they are designed to maximize the use of available bone and don’t require bone grafting. This significantly reduces the cost of your implant procedure!
- Desire for a Quick Solution: The All-on-4 procedure has a much quicker treatment and recovery time compared to traditional dental implants. In addition, you are never left without teeth as a temporary set of teeth is placed on the same day as the surgery.
- Long-Term Cost Effectiveness: If you’re looking for a solution that fits your budget, All-on-4 is the perfect choice. All-on-4 implant dentures are designed to last many years and don’t require the ongoing cost of adjustments and replacements that come with traditional dentures.
- Desire for a Natural Appearance and Function: If it’s important for you to have replacement teeth that look and function as close to natural teeth as possible, All-on-4 implants are designed for you! You never have to worry about loose dentures and you can enjoy all the foods you used to with your healthy set of teeth.
If you are considering the All-on-4 dental implant procedure, contact the Tahquitz Dental Group of Palm Springs. We are here to help you!